I love reading. I also love collecting books. Over the last few decades I have – as space and my wonderful wife have allowed – collected many hundreds of fine non-fiction books.
I intend going to the 5th Global Drucker Forum 2013 in Vienna in
November. In anticipation I went and did a quick scan through my library and found the following Drucker books I own:
- 1946: Concept of the Corporation (1972 edition)
- 1970: Technology, Management and Society (1970 edition)
- 1971: The New Markets and Other Essays (1971 edition)
- 1973: Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices (1977 edition)
- 1980: Managing in Turbulent Times
- 1985: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 1999: Management Challenges for 21st Century
- 2004: The Daily Drucker
- 2006 (posthumous): Classic Drucker (from Harvard Business School Press)
It reminds me that I have fallen a bit behind on this section of my library…but that will also provide opportunities for me to reflect and share some of the great thinker’s insights on this new blog!
I intend to make good on this desire over the next month or two.
Wish me happy reading.